Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Abilene Book Festival

Hi, everyone

Tom and I met some wonderful people last Saturday at the Barnes and Noble in Arlington.
Our wonderful CR manager, Drew, was very gracious and kind, as were all the staff and we sold out of books!
Drew is ordering more, so if you didn't get yours that day, come on back, they'll be there.
Next up is the Abilene book festival on Sep. 29th, from 9am to 3pm and Candlewood will be there next to the WordWright table.
Come and meet me and my mom/partner in writing, Barbara Newton. She's got a mystery out soon, so stay tuned for that.
"The Haunting of Candlewood" really is coming soon. I hope (and am pretty sure) it'll be out before Halloween. Kind of appropriate, isn't it?
Hope to see you all there or at our other appearances at various Barnes and Noble stores.
(Or Hastings or???)
See you all soon and remember, "For God, King and Candlewood!"
Ellen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to barns and noblewhen you wher their, and boght the book. It was great! I love fanticy books aND I Plan on buying the next book.

I think its a great book,and more people should read it. At the beginning of the book Ididn't like the names of the dragons such as fire and dark.I thout they wher just to simple until I got further in the book. The name4s realy worked, and their isn't any name that can replace it. I can hardly wait for the sequill. I still don't thik stephen is dead though. Keep wrighting these books it gives me somthing to read befor the new Eragon book comes out next summer.