Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Legend of the Dragon Sword

Hello, everyone!

Candlewood, The Legend of the Dragon Sword is doing very well. Most of my personal sales are for the entire trilogy, which surprises and delights me.

Book four, The Crown of Candlewood, is about half written. The story took an unexpected turn I think Candlewood readers will enjoy so stay posted right here!

The Dragons of Candlewood will soon be offered on "kindle" and books two and three will soon follow.

We'll be on the radio in Feb and at The Bookcase in Weatherford probably that same day. (I'll verify the dates and post.)

Books and Authors and All that Jazz is our favorite event and we'll be there, rain or shine. Haven't received the dates for that event yet but I will let you know.

Look at the new photos on this site of two of my favorite fans getting book three for Christmas. I'm going to put this photo on my wall!

Until later,

"For God, King and Candlewood!"

Ellen

No comments: