Tuesday, January 29, 2013



This post is for parents and maybe some older kids.

I've written another book of an entirely different genre' titled, HAUNTED LIES, NOTES FROM OF FORMER GHOST HUNTER.

This book is about my (and my familys) experience with the paranormal and Parker County Paranormal, the investigative group I began. As a Christian, I thought I was doing the right thing.

Nearly two years ago, the Lord told me in no uncertain terms to get out of paranormal investigating. I did and He opened my eyes to many of the lies we are buying in this "paranormal gone crazy" world.

Tate publishing has taken on the task of helping spread the word of how what we see on TV and read in books may indeed be real but much more dangerous than we realize.

Look for HAUNTED LIES, NOTES FROM A FORMER GHOST HUNTER in the fall of 2013.

No comments: